Updated: June 2019
Olga Kaiktsoglou of Symeon (“Crazy Coconut”, “us” or “we”)
34A Aiantos Street, 175 62,
Palaio Faliro, Attica, Greece
Tel.: +30 698 8713115
Crazy Coconut respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or the “GDPR”), Crazy Coconut wishes to inform all Visitors, Registrants and/or Users (“you”, “your” and “yours”) of www.crazycoconut.gr (the “Site”) about how your personal data may be processed when you visit and/or use our Site, including our e-commerce platform and/or our newsletter service.
Our Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 18 (eighteen). Crazy Coconut assumes no liability if minors access our Site. If we become aware that a User/Registrant of our Site is a minor, Crazy Coconut will not make use of the relevant data, which will be safely destroyed.
The terms used in the present Policy shall have the meaning provided by the GDPR, to which reference is made.
“Personal Data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“Data Processing”: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
“Data Controller”: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The Data Controller, regarding all personal data processing operations carried out within the framework of all your contacts/interactions with us, is Crazy Coconut.
“Data Processor”: means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
3. Types of Personal Data that Crazy Coconut Processes
3.1. Navigation Data
The following section describes the data that we collect from users who surf our Site without logging in as registered users.
During their normal course of operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to run the Site collect certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for the purpose of associating the same with identified data subjects, but may make it possible to identify users when processed and associated with the data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses, domain names or specifications of the type of devices used by users, as well as other parameters relevant to the operating system and the users’ IT environment.
Crazy Coconut shall process your personal data for the technical administration of our Site, to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to ascertain the correct functioning thereof. Your personal data may also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the Site and/or third parties.
This section describes how data are processed through the so-called cookie technology and invites you to visit the relevant section.
This Site uses so-called first and third-party cookies. Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer, your tablet or your mobile device by websites that you visit. There are different types of cookies, based on their characteristics, their purpose and functions. Cookies may stay on your computer or device for different time periods. Cookies are used, among other, in order to enhance the functionality of a website, to facilitate your access, to collect statistical data that will help the owners of a website better understand their users’ preferences and adapt the contents of the website to their needs and interests.
For more information on the cookies used on our Site, to manage and/or disable cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
3.3. Personal Data relating to the Purchase of our Products
This section describes the data collected by Crazy Coconut when you use our Site in order to place an Order.
If you want to place an Order, you will be offered the opportunity to use our guest checkout path or to create an online account on our Site. In order to register an online account, we will ask you for your name and contact details. You will also be asked to create a password.
When you make an online purchase, we will collect necessary information about you (such as your name, surname, postal address, email address, telephone number, tax registration number and tax office), to ensure we can execute your order or chosen service. The competent credit/debit card administrator will also need to collect your payment information in order to process card payments. We may use third party couriers to deliver your order and will need to share your contact information with them for this purpose.
3.4. Personal Data relating to Online Competitions
4. Legal Basis and Scope of Processing of Personal Data
Crazy Coconut collects and processes your personal data, acting as data controller, in order to:
· Handle your Order and deliver the Products you have purchased;
· Respond to your requests and enquiries regarding our Products and services, to include requests and enquiries after a purchase is made;
· Administer our contractual relationship with you, as well as to provide technical assistance in order to register you to our Site and/or make
a purchase Order through our Site;
· Deliver our e-newsletter, promotional materials and information regarding our Products and services, events and sales, provided that you have
consented to receiving such communication;
· Verify that the information provided for the purposes of any transaction are complete, valid, correct and non-fraudulent;
· Verify your eligibility to access certain Products and/or services;
· Protect and defend the safety of our systems and property, as well as ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against our Site
· Comply with our obligations provided for under applicable law, indicatively, tax and accounting legislation or any other legislation that
Crazy Coconut is required to comply with.
For the purposes indicated under points (a), (b) and (c) above, the processing of data is necessary to perform the contract to which you are a party and to fulfill our contractual obligations, as well as to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you. For the purpose indicated under point (d) above, the processing of data is based on your consent. For the purposes indicated under points (e), (f) and (g) above, your data will be processed in the legitimate interest of Crazy Coconut. For the purpose indicated under point (h) above, the processing of data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Crazy Coconut is subject.
When you are asked to provide us with your personal data, you may decline. However, if you choose not to provide data that is necessary for us to satisfy your request, provide you with the requested services or products or to perform our contractual obligations, we may not be able to provide you those services or enter into a contact with you.
5. Disclosure of Personal Data
We do not sell, exchange, lease personal data to third parties, natural or legal persons. We may disclose personal data only to the extent necessary as follows:
· To our duly appointed collaborators/service providers (companies that offer IT maintenance and hosting services, companies providing
shipping/delivery services for our Products, companies that carry out market analyses and surveys, lawyers, accountants, auditors);
· Credit institutions and companies that provide payment processing services by credit card (e.g. for the carrying out of payments);
· Public authorities, bodies or offices, to include tax authorities, to the extent necessary in compliance with applicable law;
· In the event of a corporate change, reorganization, merger, sale, etc., your personal data may be disclosed. In this event, Crazy Coconut
will make every effort to adequately inform you and will provide you with the possibility to exercise your rights.
6. Transfer of Personal Data outside the EU/EEA
We assure you that in the limited and necessary circumstances that your personal data will be transferred outside the EU/EEA, Crazy Coconut will put in place adequate measures and will provide appropriate safeguards in order to ensure the protection of the privacy of your personal data.
7. Retention of Personal Data
Crazy Coconut is committed to keeping your personal information only for so long as is necessary or where we have a legitimate interest to continue doing so. Where we no longer require information to be in a format where you can be identified personally, e.g. where we keep information for analytical and research purposes or transaction information, we will remove any personal details about you.
The criteria used by Crazy Coconut to determine its retention periods include:
· The length and time that Crazy Coconut has an ongoing relationship with you;
· If the processing is based on your consent (e.g. newsletter subscription), from the moment that you provide such consent until the moment
you withdraw same, unless if further retention is necessary for the protection of the rights of Crazy Coconut. It is hereby clarified that
the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out based on such consent;
· For as long as is necessary in light of a legal obligation to which Crazy Coconut is subject (indicatively, legal requirement, court
· For as long as is necessary in light of the legal position of Crazy Coconut, in order to ensure the effectiveness, traceability and
documentation of the procedures (for instance, to defend our interests and deal with claims brought before the Courts).
8. Security of Personal Data
Crazy Coconut has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of the personal data collected and in order to ensure that any processing of data will be lawful. All personal data will be collected and processed by Crazy Coconut lawfully, fairly, in a manner that respects the data subjects’ privacy, personality and human dignity. Please note, however, that no data processing system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that where you have chosen to create a password to access certain parts and/or services of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential; we ask you not to share a password with anyone.
9. Sharing content via the Social Networks
10. Your Rights
As a data subject you have the following rights that you may exercise at any time, unless if Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or applicable law provide otherwise:
· Obtain confirmation on whether your personal data is being processed by us and, in the affirmative, access and obtain a copy of such data;
· Update, modify and/or rectify your personal data, where it may be inaccurate or incomplete;
· Request the erasure of your personal data, where the processing is unnecessary or unlawful;
· Request the restriction of processing of your personal data, when you feel that your personal data is inaccurate or that the processing is
unnecessary or unlawful;
· Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, when such consent serves as the legal basis for processing;
· Request, under certain conditions, the portability of your personal data, namely, to obtain a copy of your personal data in a structured,
commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to request the transmission of your personal data to another data controller;
· Object to the processing of your personal data;
· Lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, if you believe your personal data have been processed illegally.
Crazy Coconut reserves the right to amend the present Policy from time to time. Data subjects will be informed of any changes to our Policy; any amendments will appear on our Site, accompanied by a clear indication of the date that our Policy was last updated. We invite you to periodically review the present Policy, in order to acquaint yourself with the latest updated version.
12. Questions, Queries regarding your Personal Data
If you have questions about this Policy and the personal data processed by us or if you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact Crazy
· by post at 34A Aiantos Street, 175 62, Palaio Faliro, Attica, Greece;
· by email at email@example.com or
· by telephone on +30 698 8713115.
Copyright® 2019 Crazy Coconut All rights Reserved